A builder is a skilled worker who engages in a manual labour such as maintenance for a residential project and or a large scale comercial construction work. A builder is also known as a construction worker, contractor, or tradesman.
A tradesman works in a building site like a small residential job to extend an house. It can also involve a commercial job such as refurbishing a small front shop.
Builders are not regulated, which means anyone can become a builder. Hence ensure they have insurance.
Before Work starts
During the work
Discover pitfalls and what to look out for during your construction work. Good management will save you time and save you the hassle of unpredictable.
- Even with perfect planning, it’s possible you might have to switch builders during a construction project. Are you prepared to handle the situation? How to go about chaning current builders
- Dealing with a builder that suddenly goes out of business is never pleasant. What do to if they go broke and out of business.
- Working in the rain is occasionally not a problem for builders. Though can you work in rain? Find out what the exceptions are!
- Do builders work during the winter time? Can you work in Winter? What should you be aware if they do work in the winter time.
- It’s not common to give a tip to builders, and there are some good reasons for that. Though should you tip a builder? There’s still a lot you can do without tipping to help out if you feel like it.
- Having a plan for waste disposal is a crucial part of planning a construction project and avoiding unexpected delays. Do builders take care of rubish?
- While there are standards for the working hours of builders. Neverless, how long do they work in a day. There are also some exceptions which you need to be aware of before starting a construction project.
- Builders are generally responsible for all defects arising from improper work done by them. But who is responsible for defects?
- Sometimes there are delays in your building project. Though how long can they delay it for?
After work has been done